At Huntingtree, we expect children to:
· Take pride in their appearance
· Make sensible choices about what they wear
· Adhere to our expectations outlined below
· Headscarves, hairbands, bows, bobbles and clips should be either Green or Grey.
· Green Sweatshirt or Cardigan with school logo
· White Polo shirt (preferably with school logo)
· Grey Trousers
· Grey Skirt
· Grey Shorts
· Grey Pinafore Dress
· Green and White Check Dress
· Black shoes
· Black boots
· No open toes, trainers or high heels
Caps and Sunglasses may be worn on the playground only.
A watch and a pair of studded earrings may be worn.
What can’t be worn?
White Shirts or White Blouses
Trainers (Except in PE)
Shoes that may compromise safety (such as ‘Heelys’)
Visible temporary tattoos
Green T-Shirt (Preferably with school logo)
Black Tracksuit Bottoms
Green School Sweatshirt can be warn in colder conditions
(Watches and earrings have to be removed for PE - teachers cannot remove earrings for children)
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list and as fashions and trends dictate, we may need to send out additional guidance.
Please remember, all items of clothing should be labelled with the pupil’s name and display the new school logo.
Uniform can be purchased from the following suppliers:
- Online at MyClothing: https://myclothing.com/school-uniform/26844.school
- Dancers Ltd, 21 Peckingham St, Halesowen B63 3AR
Book bags and logo badges are also available to purchase from the school office or the online School Money system