At Huntingtree, we expect children to:
- Take pride in their appearance
- Make sensible choices about what they wear
- Adhere to our uniform expectations, outlined below:
Required: green sweatshirt or cardigan - with school logo
Required: white polo shirt (preferably with school logo, but logo is optional)
Optional: green and white check dress - you may choose to wear this in the summer months (polo shirt not required if wearing check dress).
Please note: open-toed shoes and high heels are not permitted
|Optional: headscarves, hairbands, bows, bobbles and clips are optional, but if worn, should be either green or grey
Optional: caps and sunglasses may be worn on the playground, on sunny days
Optional: a watch and/or a pair of studded earrings may be worn
What should not be worn?
Required: green T-shirt (preferably with school logo)
Optional: green school sweatshirt can be warn in colder conditions
- this is not an exhaustive list and as fashions and trends dictate, we may need to send out additional guidance
- all items of clothing should be labelled with the pupil’s name
Where to buy...
Branded uniform items can be purchased from the following suppliers:
Online at MyClothing: https://myclothing.com/school-uniform/26844.school
Dancers Ltd, 21 Peckingham St, Halesowen B63 3AR
Non-branded items are widely available for purchase online, and high street and second hand retailers.
Book bags and logo badges are also available to purchase from the school office or the online School Money system