Huntingtree Primary School
Aim High. Inspire. Believe. Together We Achieve.
Please remember to use your book marks from parents' evening and your maths club cards to help your children continue to learn when at home.
Our Key Values
- Independence - Ensuring our children are independent and confident learners.
- Caring - Our caring environment helps children learn to the best of their abilities.
- Perseverance - Grit and determination. Teaching our children how to have mindsets for growth.
- Fairness - Educating children to have a strong moral compass.
- Co-operation - Ensuring we all work together to achieve great things.
- Respect - Developing positive relationships and mutual respect for all.